seekdonation

*** a memorable & enjoyable holiday trip starts here !!!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Guangzhou Making house curtains


Making House Curtains in Guangzhou


Guangzhou Highsun Fabric Market 海印布匹市场---where you can pick the material you want and get custom made shirts, business suits, beddings and curtains for a tenth of the cost that you would get it for in most of the western countries.

Highsun Fabric Market - pick your materials and has your curtains made on the spot

How to get there
Address:  Guangzhou Yan Jiang Dong Lu 429-431
广州市沿江东路429-431号,即海印桥西北引桥侧

By metro: Take line 1 to Martyr's park, take exit B3 and get a taxi from there.. Taxi will cost around 10 RMB
By bus: Bus stop Dashatou.






Highsun market is in a single building with 4 floors and over 100 shops on each floo

Guangzhou Highsun Fabric Market(海印布匹市场)---where you can pick the material you want and get custom made shirts, business suits, beddings and curtains for a tenth of the cost that you would get it for in most of the western countries. You can get fabric of sundry materials and patterns that can be imagined, of course, of different grades of quality.


Not like Hoi An, where almost every shop provides selling and tailoring at the same time, here, most of the shops are specialized for cloth selling or tailoring, which makes them more professional in the particular service. Labels of production place are tagged, as well as the price, so you don’t need to worry about the hassling bargain, but they will lower the price if you buy more, and the wholesale price is about 60% of the retail one.


Many of the curtain shops sell the textures and process the curtains for free. Multifarious styles of curtains can be found there, the classical one in elegant color and design, the modern one such as double curtain, and the folded one in oriental style. You can choose the textures and have them process in a shop, and you just have to pay the textures and the accessories. A set of (2m*2m) medium grade jacquard fabric curtain, with the lace and other ornaments, is about $16. You may have a better price when you buy more. The wholesale price is also around 60% of the retail one.



Jin Xiang Underwear wholesale Square is the a professional wholesale market. It is China's largest underwear and socks wholesale market. Guangzhou Jin Xiang sock&Underware wholesale Square is located in Zhan Qian Road near Guangzhou Railway station, adjacent Chinese Export Commodities Fair. Guangzhou gathered a lot of underwear and socks manufacturer, zombies production underwear, socks manufacturers most of the endless variety of styles.



Guangzhou Zhongda FABRIC MARKET
ADDRESS:海珠区新港西路中大国际轻纺城 XINGANG XI LU




Zhongda Fabric Market together includes 4 different Zones: Fabric Zone, Fur zone, Support material Zone and Curtain/hometextile Zone, So any kind of fabric(warp or weft kintting fabric or weaving fabric of any material) for any kind of clothes or hometextile, we could find out there. Also lace, ribbon, embroidery, braid, elastic belt, bra cup, button, ironing diamond or small hardware for clothes could find out there well. So for lowering your fabric cost, why not try to source there in Zhongda. Many booths display out their products, so more competition, more price discount.



Opposite to the shopping area you will find many shops that sell curtains and bed clothes. I have been to HuaJia fabric plaza and to Dong Men Curtain World. When you get off the bus at Dong Men stop and walk towards the footbridge you will see HuaJia fabric plaza. Inside HuaJia on the 2nd and 3rd floor there are many small curtain shops. Curtain World is located behind HuaJia. On the 3rd and 4th floor many fabrics are sold to make your own clothes or curtains. On the 5th and 6th floor there are many small curtain shops again. We bought our curtains there. Prices range from 15Y to 50Y per square meter.


in SHENZHEN to make curtains,  it is near  EAST GATE shopping areas
Dong Men Pedestrian Street, Luohu District, Shenzhen,

Opposite to the shopping area you will find many shops that sell curtains and bed clothes. I have been to HuaJia fabric plaza and to Dong Men Curtain World. When you get off the bus at Dong Men stop and walk towards the footbridge you will see HuaJia fabric plaza. Inside HuaJia on the 2nd and 3rd floor there are many small curtain shops. Curtain World is located behind HuaJia. On the 3rd and 4th floor many fabrics are sold to make your own clothes or curtains. On the 5th and 6th floor there are many small curtain shops again. We bought our curtains there. Prices range from 15Y to 50Y per square meter.


Here is a map of DongMen shopping area:










26 comments:

  1. love the curtains!! Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have curtain cleaning singapore for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging out with my friends is something that I can live without but rendering my time in serious moments in reading blogs about curtain cleaning singapore is precious time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being concern in my household chores, I really need some advice especially in curtain cleaning singapore because I don’t want to waste time just for it so I decided to read blogs then I saw this, it was really informative and good to eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kinda amazed on the effort you put into this curtain cleaning singapore article will really give some good and valuable thoughts about these things so I must thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday I look on articles that would help me to address so many things, and in some instances my friend is asking me about curtain cleaning singapore then I don’t have any ideas about it so i decided to take some browse and found this blogs that looks helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to buy new curtains when you can clean it by professional cleaners just like the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great information i have got lot of details regards the aircurtains thank for your valuable post.

    Thanks
    Curtains Manufacturers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Curtain Cleaning Singapore is excellent for decorating your house. If you want to learn more about how to take care of them, visit https://uberant.com/article/812881-top-5-tips-in-curtains-cleaning-/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, really amazing ideas. i really appriciate your work. Nice content you have uploaded about curtains. Keep growing.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I had no idea that there was a simple thing like this Curtain Shop Singapore that I would probably know about because I was completely unaware of it and it would be really beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m not aware that there' an easy factor like this Curtain Singapore that I might in all probability recognize somehow as a result of I used to be rather ignorant regarding this and it might extremely facilitate Maine a lot.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I’m having a fortnight meeting in USA so my stress reliever is reading some blogs, however it’s pretty tough for me to spend or waste my time in simple blogs or non feel writings then one way or the other I read your works It’s so perplexing because I love your enthusiasm on this concern so I comment on to admire your style. It takes place that I’m curious about Curtain cleaning, I suppose you should strive to test it out!

    ReplyDelete

  14. I’m having a fortnight assembly in united states of america so my stress reliever is reading some blogs, but it’s quite hard for me to spend or waste my time in easy blogs or non feel writings then in some way I read your works It’s so perplexing due to the fact i like your enthusiasm on this difficulty so I touch upon to admire your style. It takes place that I’m curious approximately Curtain cleaning, I suppose you must attempt to test it out!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Noble writing! Have you encountered confusion in your work? Because I think you have a lot of ideas that may confuse others. If you have time to check curtain and blinds Singapore, please try to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noble scriptures! Have you ever experienced chaos at work? Because I think you have a lot of thoughts that might confuse others. If you have time to familiarize yourself with curtain and blinds Singapore, give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m not aware that there' an easy issue like this Curtain Shop Singapore that i might in all probability grasp somehow as a result of i used to be kind of ignorant concerning this and it might very facilitate Maine a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't realize that there is something as simple as this Curtain Singapore that I would probably know somehow because I was a little ignorant about it and it would really help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not aware that there's a simple thing like Curtain cleaning that I should be aware of because I was previously unaware of it and it would be really beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I assume your jammy in this article! It used to be such an asset to examine this work of your hand, due to the fact I can use it at some point as my reference, it will be beneficial to me. I have right here Curtain Singapore kinda you wouldn’t desire to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m no longer conscious that there is a simple issue like this Curtain Shop Singapore that I would likely know one way or the other due to the fact I used to be kinda ignorant about this and it would simply help me a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is some thing in your article that I would diagnosed that it caught my interest about curtains and fabrication service Singapore in this remember I was once genuinely not interested however you did exchange my perception.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is some thing in your article that I would identified that it caught my attention about curtain fabrication services Singapore in this count number I was certainly not interested but you did trade my perception.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The information provided is really great and would love to share it with others.
    must also visit
    Blackout Curtains doha

    ReplyDelete
  25. The information provided is really great and would love to share it with others.
    must also visit
    Gatwick airport cheap parking

    ReplyDelete